Monday

eShakti


Sure, you can do jewelry, chocolate, and flowers for Valentines Day, but what about a designer dress?   One that was truly made for her!  That’s what I love so much about eShakti, you can pick out your style or even a complete dress that you would like and then have it custom made for you with your measurements.  Not just the measurements in your size but all the measurements.  How long would you like the skirt?  Don’t like those straps at the top, change them!  The possibilities are endless when you can create your own clothing at eShakti. 
For my review, I ordered the Embellished Vines two-tone poplin dress and changed up the skirt a little bit to make it longer.  Everything else on the dress was exactly how I wanted it. 
Now to actually go shopping... They are offering a $30 gift card to all new customers who register on their site.  Pretty cool right?  Especially when there are a few items under $30!  WOOT WOOT!   I found this darling blue dress that will be perfect for our next vacation so be sure to check out their site and see what you can get at a super great price!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above free for review purposes. Regardless, I will only recommend products that I have personally tested/tried and believe will be a good fit for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment