Thursday

Anatomie Style

We have really had one heck of a winter already and I fear it’s anything but over. So I was recently searching for a new jacket and a friend of mine told me to check out Anatomie. I had never heard of them before so I did a little searching and bam there they were!

I am so grateful my friend led me in their direction because I really had doubts if I would like their products. But when I received the jacket Bridget I was absolutely amazed at the quality and how much I really did like the style. Bridget is so versatile that I can wear it to the gym, office or even just when I’m running raggid with the kiddos. I just couldn’t believe how this jacket can go with so many different outfits and yet be so perfect! 

But above the style, the quality is an A+! Getting all the kids in and out of the car, a coat has just been in the way and more of a hassle. Therefor, I have went most the winter without wearing one at all. This isn’t the case with Bridget. The heavy material is great at keeping me warm but thin enough that it eliminates all hassle of a coat. Plus the mesh inner lining allows the jacket to breath and yet again, I am so very warm inside it!  

Anatomie is a great source of high fashion designer jackets all made in Italy. For this Valentines Day send hubby in their direction or heck get yourself something sweet because you wont be disappointed.  Be sure to check out their following links;

Website   Bridget     Facebook    Twitter  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above free for review purposes. Regardless, I will only recommend products that I have personally tested/tried and believe will be a good fit for my readers. 

2 comments:

  1. that jacket looks really nice! do you know if they are only available online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the fit of this jacket.

    ReplyDelete