Wednesday

KushyFoot's Fall Collection



The temperature outside is dropping and with that means it’s time to get stylish and find different ways to keep warm.  So I was really excited when I was invited to try KushyFoot’s 2013 Fall Collection and received their Opaque Knee Highs. 

The Kushyfoot’s Opaque Knee Highs are pretty neat because they have a zig zag design on the sole which helps protect the ball of your foot, plus they are kinda fun to walk in.   They also have a reinforced toe for added durability which I love because I am always snagging my knee highs.  So this is a sure way to guarantee they last more than just one use!  The comfy design is great for the fall season and super fashionable so be sure to check them out at the following links;




I received one or more of the products mentioned above free for review purposes. Regardless, I will only recommend products that I have personally tested/tried and believe will be a good fit for my readers

3 comments:

  1. these sound nice - i looked at the picture on the website and they really are a nice opaque color. i like the reinforced toe also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these sound nice - i looked at the picture on the website and they really are a nice opaque color. i like the reinforced toe also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!! I don't really wear knee highs very often but they are a great value at less than $12 for 3 pairs!! I do love the Ballet Flats on their site, especially the Snake Print Flats to Go.. and at 9.99 anybody can afford them :) Thanks for the review, definitely going to check out the site more!

    babydjs_mom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete