Monday

Therafit Sandals


Sandal season is here and that’s why when I was offered the opportunity to try Therafit Sandals I was beyond excited! 

I ordered the Tiffany Black Sandal and before I received them I really had no idea what I was getting into.  To begin with, I love the bling bling design.  Generally I am pretty conservative when it comes to shoes but these absolutely caught my eye and I can’t help but to love them. 

These sandals are perfect for a quick trip to the store or a long night out because the of the Personal Comfort System.  When I ordered them, I really thought they were just another flip flop which who could go wrong with sandals right?  Well I was so wrong!  Therafit Sandals feature a patented Personal Comfort System which you can personally adjust the cushioning in the heel.  I think this is an excellent feature because of course not every-ones feet are the same so what might be comfy for me might not for you.  Now we can both have the same shoe and our comfort needs met even though they may be entirely different. 

When Dr. Lisa Masterson developed these sandals, she designed them with a contoured shock-absorbing midsole which helps provide stability and comfort.  So if you’re looking for comfort and quality, Therafit is the way to go for sure!  Be sure to check them out at the following links;
Website    Facebook    Twitter   



I received one or more of the products mentioned above free for review purposes. Regardless, I will only recommend products that I have personally tested/tried and believe will be a good fit for my readers. AlyGators is not responsible for any Giveaway items. All giveaway items will be shipped directly from the company that sponsors our giveaway.

17 comments:

  1. i really like the Carly Brown Sandal :)
    thanx for a chance to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these would be great! Maybe I won't get gripped at as much for always wearing flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love love love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would Love To Have

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the selection at Therafit. It would be hard to choose a favorite, but I hope I win anyway--LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these sandals look so comfortable!!!!!!!!. i would love to win a pair. and i also love dr. lisa. she is the pretiest one on stage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sound like the perfect pair of shoes for my picky feet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have a pair of these shoes they look so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Carly Sandals they look really cute and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to win a pair of these shoes!They would help my feet to feel better.

    ReplyDelete