Sunday

Kristen Randolph Flipwaps


How much do you just love flip flops in the summer?  If you’re like me, I live in mine but every now and then I like to spruce it up a bit so I am so thankful I found Flipwaps by Kristen Randolph.  Flipwaps are like a new pair of flip flops everyday and I’m sure this is a plus for hubby because I leave my shoes all over the place.  Now I can take one pair of shoes with dozens of possibilities.  

These are by far not your ordinary flip flops.  The flip flops alone have a slightly elevated heel so they are perfect for with a pair of shorts or out by the pool and even great with that long summer dress.  Even alone I love the style of the flip flops. 

But what makes Kristen Randolph different from the rest is her extra secure Flipwaps. The flipwaps are held on by a heavy duty EXTRA STRONG magnet and you can take them on and off again as many times as you would like.  The flipwaps stay in place until you are ready to take them off and once you are, you can leave them off or apply a different design! 

 
There are so many different designs to choose from I love the creativity. I chose a Peek A Boo and Feather Fun in Brown.  These two different Flipwaps are sure to go with everything I have!  The possibilities are endless with all the different designs!  It’s like a new pair of flip flops every time I chance the design! 

 Be sure to check them out at the following links;
Website    Twitter       Facebook

11 comments:

  1. Those are really neat! I love how you can apply a different design. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are super fun. need to look into getting those for the summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and why hasn't this idea come up before? lol Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute idea, so versatile and perfect summer wear..good review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are these. Love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are to cute! I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are super cool! I wish I had those when I as on vacation. I'll have to get some for my next vacation so I don't have to pack so many different shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These FlipWraps are a great idea. I especially like the fact that they're held on by magnets, so they don't damage the sandals you use them on. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are cute! I want a pair so bad! I love that you can change them to!

    ReplyDelete