Friday

Harvey Prince- Eau Flirt


I have to admit I have a massive perfume collection and I do mean massive.  Some girls collect shoes or purses my addiction is perfume.  So I am always very eager to try new companies and new scents and I just had to see what all the rant and rave was about with this new company called Harvey Prince. 

So I looked them up, browsed a little, and already have a bottle of Eau Flirt which I absolutely love! My addiction to perfume is because I like to smell it of course.  What’s the point on putting on perfume or even spending money on it if ten minutes later the scent is gone?  Eau Flirt is long lasting, like through the day into the evening and even in this heat.  But don’t get me wrong the scent is not overbearing at all. 

How’s it smell?  I was blown away from the first spray! But I think I better just give you the description from the website because they nailed it right on the head and I wouldn’t have came close.  My best “scenty” words is fresh.   But really I love this stuff and even thought I have at least 100 other bottles of perfume, I’m pretty sure this bottle isn’t going to last long because it’s feeding the addiction with a beautiful thing. Here’s what Harvey Prince has to say about their newest and top seller Eau Flirt;

“This perfume flirts for you.

It starts with whispers…“Who’s that girl?” The irresistible and flirty fragrance of Eau Flirt captures the imagination of the entire room with the subtle, sexy allure of flowers and spice.

“What’s her secret?” Lean in closer. The fragrance contains notes of pumpkin pie and lavender, which have been shown to evoke a more passionate response in men than any other smell. Why do men find these two scents so arousing? Experts believe men subconsciously associate pumpkin and lavender with happy, positive and stimulating memories.

An encounter with Eau Flirt reveals top notes of sweet lavender and a cocktail of bright citrus, followed by a mingling of feminine florals freesia, ylang ylang and jasmine. Delicate spices and warm nighttime amber offer a graceful and balanced flourish.

Notes: Lavender, Pumpkin Pie, Citrus, Jasmine, Freesia, Ylang Ylang, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Ambers
Style: Seductive. Sparkling. Wicked.”

 Website                Facebook           Twitter


 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above free for review purposes. Regardless, I will only recommend products that I have personally tested/tried and believe will be a good fit for my readers. AlyGators is not responsible for any Giveaway items. All giveaway items will be shipped directly from the company that sponsors our giveaway.
 


13 comments:

  1. I'm a scent junkie to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blend of smells sounds great I would love to try

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to win this, I've heard a lot of good things about this fragrance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love to try

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like an excellent new fragrance to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Harvey Prince perfumes. 5 Winners, WOW...I hope I am one of them :)
    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD I MISSED THIS ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your review makes this sound amazing. I want to try it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. O.M.G.! I am one of the lucky 5 winners! I am super stoked!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete