Tuesday

Organic Lollipops


Snacks snacks snacks right? Here we go again but this time I have found Yum Earths
Organic Lollipops. Oh and my kids love lollipops but I hate the processed sugar in them, especially since kids teeth are just developing that sugar can be so harmful!

Well YumEarths Organics has produced a Lollipop that’s made with real fruit extracts and has 100% of their Daily needed Vitamins all while being certified organic. But shhh don’t tell my kids, because I gave all 4 of them one a little bit ago, and none of them knew the difference! YAY! 

Here is a list of reasons to check out Yum Earths Organics Lollipops
Certified Organic            No Artifical Dyes             Tree Nut-Free                Real Fruit Extracts

100% Natural Flavors    100% Vegan                 Gluten Free                  Peanut Free

Soy Free                      Dairy Free                        Fat Free                       No MSG

No high Fructose Corn Syrup

 Facebook          Website

I received one or more of the products mentioned above free for review purposes. Regardless, I will only recommend products that I have personally tested/tried and believe will be a good fit for my readers. AlyGators is not responsible for any Giveaway items. All giveaway items will be shipped directly from the company that sponsors our giveaway.

14 comments:

  1. It says fat free and no syrup... it is naturally sweetened with fruit juice ... fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be great for my 2 yr old! She loves suckers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome!! Guilt free treats for the kiddos and momma too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time visit at here and i am actually pleassant to
    read everthing at single place.

    Also visit my webpage ... nikarm.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that these are filled with vitamins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of these, my kids get lollipops once in a blue moon, the less junk in them the better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its great these are a sweet, fruity candy snack that have a bonus of vitamins in them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love anything that's all-natural! The hard part is finding something everyone will like. I really think my kids will get a kick out of these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love these!! My daughter would devour them in a milla second D

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love these! Yummy!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  12. my sister trys to give her kids only organic food, so i will tell her about these.

    ReplyDelete
  13. my sister trys to give her kids only organic food, so i will tell her about these.

    ReplyDelete