Tuesday

Mirenesse


I received this black box of goodies the other day and I couldn’t even consider putting it up before trying it!  What was it? My Mirenesse products to try!  Before even opening everything I had to try out the Bullet Proof nail Laquer!  My favorite out of the three they sent is Flapper Pash which the perfect color for spring!  Although I can’t remember where I read it, spring colors are supposed to be the color of candy and this fits perfectly!  Look at the shine and it really added some strength to my nails!  LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 

After my nails dried, I began searching a little further into the box.  Wow there is some amazing goodies in here!

On my face I used the Magic touch Foundation and Invisible Fill make up.  The coverage isn’t as strong as I need but the B.B. Pore Powder makes up for it setting everything in nice and tight.  Both Magic Touch Foundation is long lasting and I love that I only need to apply it in the morning without any touch ups throughout the day.  Although the coverage isn’t completely full, it did a
great job hiding my imperfections and leaving a professional look.  Both of these as well come in a squeeze tube with a foam applicator so there was no need for additional sponges or messing up my pretty fingers. 


The Mirenesse Lip Bomb is AMAZING! In this picture I am wearing the Glossy Lacquer Stain and it does just that, stains your lips for a long lasting food proof color! 

The Inside Out 27 Hour Eye Kohls are beautiful and the longest lasting eye liner I have ever used!  Currently I have on the Amun and Cleo but the colors are fun to play with.  Saturday the kiddo’s had a soccer game so we were out in the wind for several hours, then at home working outside all day.  No smudging or wearing!  14 hours later my eyes still looked just as fresh as they did when I first applied the color!   Of course that was with the help of the Mirenesse Secret Weapon 24hr Mascara.  I love these products!  The Mascara is just as strong and reliable as everything else.  Even overnight, the mascara was still in place rather than all over my face.  How can you argue with that?

Check out Mirenesse products at the following links.  I know you will love them as much as I do! Also, let me know what you would like to see us try next!
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above free for review purposes. Regardless, I will only recommend products that I have personally tested/tried and believe will be a good fit for my readers

9 comments:

  1. I love those colors! I think you look amazing and I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks amazing as do you! I really like that foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their fouondation.my personal favorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lip bomb does look amazing, and that foundation. Well actually, I want it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! The colors are awesome! Great review and makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their foundation and their lipstick!

    I want to try those nail polish, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these colors and how you created the eye on your hand!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing colors woohoo the lip color as well

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look great on you!!

    ReplyDelete