Tuesday

Inika Cosmetics


Colors are as follows: Creme Eye Shadow Champagn,
Creme Colour Dusty Rose, Creme Colour Rosehip
I have been so busy running around lately that I barley have time to put on make up lately! Yikes!  But that doesn’t mean I don’t love trying new colors and brands so this week we are splashing on some color with Inika.

Quick and easy is best for me which is why I love the Cream Eye Shadow and from Inika I received Champagne color which is a perfect highlighter and since its cream I was also able to use it as a primer which will hold on my powder colors all day long!  I love the fact that I don’t have to re-apply throughout the day because I just don’t have time right now to worry about it.

While I’m not a big blush person, I still love their Cream Color Dusty Rose.  It gave a perfect hint of subtle color but my favorite part, I could shine on a little clear lip gloss and use it as a lip color as well. The Rosehip Crème color went even better for some bright lips and matched my skin tone perfectly!  The Inika Crème colors lasted well throughout the day with a strong color pigment.  But my favorite part is being able to use one product for multiple uses. 

Thank you Inika for some wonderful products and I can’t wait to try some more!  You can check them out at the following links:

Facebook: CLICK HERE

Twitter: CLICK HERE

You Tube: CLICK HERE

5 comments:

  1. I love the rosehip color! Awsome products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh the rosehip is a gorgeous color!! Seems like great quality products! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the champagne color! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these colors are really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete