Sunday

Diamond Veneer

What’s a girls best friend? Diamonds of course! I remember when Miss Aly was born the very first words she heard was “Barbie” & “Diamonds” because of course as her aunt I have to be sure to teach her right! 

When I had the opportunity to work with Diamond Veneer I was overly excited especially when I learned I was going to get to review such a beautiful piece. Diamond Veneer sent me their oh so elegant 1.5CT Round Bail Pendant and the best part is it’s pink!

Hanging on a 16” tiffany style chain, this pendant shines and glistens and is absolutely beautiful! I absolutely have to recommend this for Mothers Day and all other holidays and celebrations for the woman in your life. After all, what girl doesn’t love diamonds?

Check out Diamond Veneer and all of their other products at the following links. I just know you will love their products as much as I do!


Diamond Veneer Website 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above free for review purposes. Regardless, I will only recommend products that I have personally tested/tried and believe will be a good fit for my readers. 
 

 

2 comments: