Friday

FRAAS Scarf



Sometimes it feels like winter is never going to move out, we are getting snow flurries again today.  But that’s ok, because one I love the snow and two I love the snow.  Sometimes it can be difficult to keep warm outside though. Along with a heavy winter coat we have our gloves and hats on but finding a scarf that is not only warm but enjoyable can be another matter.  I have never really had good luck with scarves until I was introduced to FRAAS Scarves.

I received this teal FRAAS cashmink scarf and I have to admit it’s one the softest scarf I have ever tried on.  The scarf is 12 inches wide so there is plenty of material there to keep me plenty warm as I venture on outside.  To add to the good quality, the scarf is loose fitting and very movable without being a bulky mess. 

I am really enjoying my FRAAS scarf and recommend one for you and one as a gift.  Check themout on Amazon.

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above free for review purposes. Regardless, I will only recommend products that I have personally tested/tried and believe will be a good fit for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I love some of their scarves! Especially this one with the bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so soft!

    ReplyDelete