Tuesday

Media Kit


 I would like to start by welcoming you to AlyGators, we are a family blog based on our personal experiences and life events. We take pride in helping our readers, friends, and other parents get through their day to day events with a little more ease.


We are a PR friendly site and love to operate promotions to provide our readers with a little bit of daily joy in the stressful lives we live. Our reviews and promotions include but are not limited to; child and baby accessories including clothing and toys, furry family pet food and accessories, handbags, kitchen gadgets and appliances, baking kits and food products, home décor/furnishings, jewelry, fashion accessories and clothing items, beauty and skincare products, personal and healthcare items, hair care and styling products, camping gear, tools, art projects, pet care items, techy gadgets and electronics, entertainment and travel packages and most importantly any. If you have an item that is not listed do not worry you can contact me about this item and we can discuss it.

I do not charge a fee to write the product reviews or to host the giveaways. I do require a full size product to create a thorough review and I do not return products. Items/Services to be reviewed shall be supplied by the company at no cost to the reviewer, and all ship fees should be covered as well. This includes products shipped to giveaway winners. There may be exception when I am willing to ship the product to the winner.

Once a review is written, it will remain on the site and shall not be deleted. I will gladly provide you with a link to the review once it has been completed. If you have certain links you would like included in the review, I will be happy to include website and social media links for your company. It is my goal to complete all reviews within 30 days of fully testing product or service, though many are completed within 1 week. I will not publish a review of an unsatisfactory product/service. If a product is broken or not in the form that it suppose to be I will contact the company to fix the issue. I will let the company know about the issues and give the company the chance to fix it. If you desire me to try your product/service again at a future date I will be glad to assist you.

I will also gladly consider publishing your sponsored posts, running your ad on my blog and other advertising services. For more details on any of these services, please contact me at ashleyboyd11@yahoo.com or if you need any more information please contact me.


Blog Statistics:

AlyGators Founded: 2010

Converted to Blog: Jan 2013

Domain Purchased: Oct 2013

Page Views: 5,000 Monthly

Google Projected Page Rank: 3

Alexa Rating: World Wide 338,298

                     United States: 57,622
Sites Linking in: 53

Facebook Fans: 4,300+  http://www.facebook.com/alygatorsboutique
Twitter Followers: 600+ Http://twitter.com/missalygators


Services:

Sponsored Post

Social Media Advertisement

Freelance writing and reviews

1 comment:

  1. A press kit, often referred to as a Media kits in business environments, is a pre-packaged set of promotional materials of a person, company, or organization distributed to members of the media for promotional use. They are often distributed to announce a release or for a news conference with Media kits.

    ReplyDelete