Wednesday

Ellie




I really had a lot of fun with Ellie, if you click on the link it will take you to their page where you have the opportunity of answering a few questions.  Once you answer those questions they pick out a few styles that are just for you!  It was really neat to see what the designers of Ellie found for me, and to tell you the truth, they nailed it!

I received my package from Ellie yesterday, and if you remember recently I ranted and raved at how soft Miss Aly’s outfit was, the clothing from Ellie is just as amazingly soft!  At Ellie, they truly believe how you feel in your clothes is as important as how you look. 

I received a pair of leggings and a shirt you saw me sporting yesterday in a few other reviews.  The leggings are great for working out, and I got my share of workout in them yesterday chasing the boys around the house and then out in the snow.  The quality of the material is extremely comfortable and breathable while still looking great!

How it works?

Every month Ellie comes out with a new line, so the designs and styles are endless!  Next month I am really excited to try their new Little Black Collection that will be released March 1st.  Don’t worry; I’ll post a reminder once that is up because I am pretty excited to see what it’s all about. 

Why Ellie?

   Ellie is so much more than just providing you with excellent clothes!  Ellie has a 30 Day Challenge and I challenge each of you to check it out!  The challenge includes everything from easy to make recipes to work out programs!  Check out this intro video or the complete program. 

Want a coupon?   Unlock a 20% off coupon with this link!
 
 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above free for review purposes. Regardless, I will only recommend products that I have personally tested/tried and believe will be a good fit for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great for a workout. I should definitely check them out. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewwwwwwwwww I wanna try the workout challenge!

    ReplyDelete